Please note that the programme for the sections is subject to changes.
This conference is sponsored by the Japan Foundation. During the sessions lunch and coffee will be provided owing to a grant from the Toyota Foundation. On Saturday a dinner will be held for all registered participants at restaurant Hercegovina. After dinner there is access to the Tivoli gardens.
This is sponsored by Dai Nippon Printing.
We offer our profoundest thanks to our kind sponsors for their support for our conference.
12.00 – 14.00 Registration at Snorresgade 17-19, first floor.
14.00 – 16.00 Opening of the conference, opening speeches (Room U3):
- 14.00 Welcome, President of NAJAKS Marie Roesgaard
- 14.10 Dean of the Faculty of Humanities, Kirsten Refsing
- 14.25 His Excellency, the Japanese Ambassador Masaki Okada
- 14:35 Head of the Department of Corss-Cultural and Regional Studies, Copenhagen University, Ingolf Thuesen
- 14.45 Guest speaker Inaga Shigemi, International Research Center for Japanese Studies, introduction by Yoichi Nagashima, Asian Section, University of Copenhagen
- 15.50 Practical remarks, Marie Roesgaard
16.00 – 18.00 Opening reception
Presentation of the Asian Section of Copenhagen University (from 17.30, optional).
Morning till 16.30 Presentations in sections
17.30 – 19.45 Dinner at Hercegovina, after which one has free entry to Tivoli
Morning till 12.30 Presentations in sections
14.00 – 15.00 (please note, the assembly has been moved to 14 o’clock)
General assembly and closing remarks
- About NAJAKS
- NAJAKS 2016
- NAJAKS 2013
- NAJAKS 2010
- NAJAKS 2007