The venue of the NAJAKS 2010 conference is the Forest House (Metsätalo in Finnish) of the University of Helsinki, located in the downtown university area.
The sessions will be held in 2nd and 3rd floors of the Forest House. For precise information, see the program.
The Forest House, finished in 1939, is named after its original occupants, the Department of Forest Sciences of the university and the Finnish Forest Research Institute. Currently the building houses university departments such as philosophy, modern languages, classical philology, and Finnish and Finno-Ugric languages.
Note: the building has an entry also in Fabianinkatu.
- above: map of Helsinki downtown with the conference venue and other major locations (click to open it larger in a new window)
- Google Map with conference sites
Bus to and from the Helsinki Airport
- timetable of bus 615 (Rautatientori in the English-language timetable means Railway Square, Lentoasema is Airport)
- all the 615 routes (615N, 615T etc.) go between the Airport and the Railway Square, but the routes vary slightly
- single ticket to Helsinki is 4.00 € (the airport is located in Vantaa)
- Platform 21 at the Airport, platform 5 in the Railway Square
- About NAJAKS
- NAJAKS 2016
- NAJAKS 2013
- NAJAKS 2010
- NAJAKS 2007